Lemon Cake Protein Bars
If you crossed a desert, you know how welcoming an oasis can be.
That’s the inspiration for our Lemon Cake- Dessert Oasis.
We used the bright, citrusy flavor of natural lemon to create a refreshing and revitalizing WanderBar that’s definitely not a mirage. It’s a Dessert Oasis.
What, Why, Who, When: Wolo Lemon Cake Protein Bar
What's Special About the Taste of a WOLO Lemon Protein Bar vs. a Traditional Protein Bar?
- It's not overly sweet. All too often, gluten free protein bars are loaded with sugar or tons of artificial sweeteners in order to mask other potentially unpleasant flavors. A discerning palate, however, doesn't need a sugar overload! Lemon cake low sugar protein bars can bring a hint of sweetness while also delivering other complex flavors.
- It's not dry. Ask 100 people what they don't like about protein bars, and they will probably tell you this: They are dry. Fortunately, that's not a problem with these lemon protein bars. Ingredients like coconut oil create a moist mouthfeel and turn the bar into a truly tasty snack.
- It's refreshing. Whether you're navigating a new city on foot during the summer or you're snuggled up under a blanket in the winter, lemon packs a punch. It's a burst of refreshing flavor that you will only find in the very best lemon protein bars.
- It's a dessert without the guilt. Everyone loves dessert, but not everyone loves how you feel bloated or weighed down afterward. A refreshing lemon fiber bar with protein is just the solution.
- Lemon wakes you up. Smelling lemons and other citrus oils can be a kind of stimulant for the body. Whether you're getting away from caffeine or you just have the typical mid-afternoon slump, a bright and tasty lemon protein bar is the solution.
- It has texture. You might be asking yourself if protein bars are healthy, but at the same time, they need to be delicious. WOLO lemon protein bars are high in fiber and still have a chewy layer and a crunchy layer, meaning maximum crunch and texture.
- It's filling. After eating a candy bar, you probably want to grab another snack a few minutes later. These lemon protein bars, however, are filling. High fiber, high protein bars like these mean you feel satiated after enjoying one, helping you stay on track.
Why Are WOLO Lemon Protein Bars Guilt Free?
- High-quality protein blend for maximum nutrient absorption
- Real ingredients you know and recognize
- 11 grams of fiber for digestive health
- Low in sugar with only 6 grams per bar
- Free from unnatural artificial sweeteners
- The necessary ingredients, but not one more!
Free From Many Common Allergens
- The lemon protein bar is gluten free
- It's also a kosher protein bar
- The WOLO lemon protein bar is completely soy free
- These bars are egg free
Perfect Balance of Macronutrients
- 23 grams of carbohydrates for quick-acting energy
- 15 grams of protein for muscle rebuilding and recovery
- 10 grams of fat for satiety
They Replace Less-Healthy Alternatives
- Lemon protein fiber bars can replace that daily breakfast pastry
- A delicious lemon bar makes for a great mid-afternoon snack
- Skip the cookies and candy and indulge in a nutritious protein bar
- Don't deny your sweet tooth, but try a WOLO lemon protein bar instead of dessert
Who Will Love the Lemon Protein Bar From WOLO?
- Travelers and anyone with a busy, on-the-go lifestyle don't always have time to stop and sit down for a full meal. In those instances, having a protein bar on hand can be a lifesaver.
- Foodies will appreciate that this isn't your standard gluten-free protein bar. Instead, it features a bright and less common flavor that delivers exceptional taste.
- Busy parents have enough on their plate, so reaching for a tasty but convenient snack is a huge advantage. These kosher protein bars with a bold lemon flavor are ready to go whenever you're hungry.
- Anyone who is sick of dry, crumbly protein bars should prepare for a burst of tastiness. These lemon bars are far from ordinary, and they are unlike any other lemon-flavored protein bar you might have tried in the past. If you're looking for the best lemon protein bars on the market, you're in luck!
- Athletes know the value of quick, ready-to-eat snacks. With plenty of protein and nutritious ingredients, this lemon protein bar is a home run.
- Kids don't need to stick with generic snacks. Introduce your children to bold flavors, and they will have a more advanced palate and a taste for all types of cuisine. A delicious lemon bar even has chunks of white chocolate to ensure that kids with a sweet tooth enjoy every bite.
- Anyone with food allergies knows the struggles of finding snacks that won't be problematic. The WOLO lemon protein bars are free from gluten, soy, peanuts, and eggs, ensuring that they can be enjoyed by most of the population.
- Those who struggle with portion control might have a hard time limiting their consumption of nuts, crackers or even pieces of fruit. This is common, and it can be frustrating. With a prepackaged healthy protein bar, the right portion size is built in, making it easy to stick to an appropriate portion size.
Why are Healthy Snacks a Must When You Travel?
- It's a safe and healthy alternative. When you don't have any other options, you can trust and rely on a packaged lemon protein bar.
- It fills in any nutritional voids. Foods enjoyed while traveling might taste great, but they can lack critical nutrients. Add vitamins and nutrition to your day with a healthy bar that is low in sugar, high in protein and high in fiber.
- Having snacks on hand means you can enjoy the journey. Imagine taking a sightseeing tour of the pyramids in Egypt but being distracted because you're starving. Having a quick snack on hand that's also healthy allows you to truly enjoy each and every moment of your adventure.
- Having a low-sugar protein bar with you when you're traveling allows you to bypass the junk food that can be so tempting when you're on the go. Pack several bars for overnight trips or long vacations to avoid unhealthy snacks.
What are Some Key Ingredients in a WOLO Lemon Protein Bar?
- Blend of whey, milk, and pea protein for maximum absorption and slow-release digestion.
- Coconut oil and coconut flour for a healthy dose of fats.
- Prebiotic fiber for a healthy digestive system.
- Flaxseed for their Omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
- Antioxidant blend that includes key minerals and vitamins like Zinc, Vitamin C and turmeric.
When is the Right Time to Enjoy a Lemon Protein Bar From WOLO?
- While commuting when there just isn't time to stop for a healthy meal.
- When you crave something sweet that won't be loaded with sugar and unhealthy fats.
- Before work or school for quick energy.
- When you're battling that mid-afternoon slump.
- Before a workout for added energy or after a workout for protein replenishment.
- When you're on the go or exploring somewhere new.
- At theme parks or sporting events when the alternatives are unhealthy junk foods.