Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
Mint is cool.
Mint is refreshing.
Mint is what makes the Lost Weekend WanderBar so invigorating and delicious.
We combined a crispy, chocolatey base layer with an almond butter infused top layer, then added hints of pure peppermint oil throughout. The result is the Lost Weekend WanderBar, a delicious and energizing way to fuel your next adventure.
What Makes This The Best Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bar
This mint chocolate chip protein bar contains all the key ingredients to end the debate if protein bars are healthy for you. This high fiber bar comes with nearly half, or 48%, of the US Recommended Daily/Dietary Allowance (RDA) of Dietary Fiber consisting in part of essential prebiotic soluble fibers normally found in healthy foods to not only help stay regular but can favorably change the bacterial makeup in the lower gut that help with all kinds of important health functions.
Zinc gluconate, the better absorbed form of zinc, is included as part of this protein bar because zinc acts as an antioxidant and strengthens the immune system against viruses. Adding 60% of the US RDA of Vitamin C, this low sugar snack bar can ward off all kinds of ailments.
Also added is turmeric with scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer but also help improve depression and arthritis. In addition, it has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
In total, this is one of the healthiest, high fiber protein bars that also tastes great by design. The crispy, crunchy side forming the chocolate mint base complements the almond butter layer with chocolate chips on the other side. With so many key ingredients that others don’t bother with and being mindful for those with soy and wheat allergies or intolerances, this kosher, soy free, and gluten free protein bar is hands down the best you can buy!
What, Why, Who, When: WOLO Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bar
WOLO Mint Chocolate Protein Bar vs. Traditional Protein Bars
- These bars are filling, thanks to the perfect ratio of fat and protein. If you're using a protein bar to fill up before your next meal or keep calories down, then mint chocolate chip bars from WOLO could be the answer.
- They aren't dry. We've all been there, biting into a dry protein bar because that's all that is available, but WOLO mint chocolate protein bars are anything but dry.
- Refreshing, minty taste. After a long day of traveling or work, a bite of a minty protein bar can be a great pick-me-up.
- High fiber. A WOLO mint chocolate chip protein bar packs nearly half of your daily recommended fiber, which can be good for your digestive health in a number of ways.
- Energy that lasts. Finding gluten free protein bars that aren't loaded with carbs can be tricky, but these mint chocolate chip protein bars from WOLO deliver low-GI energy that lasts.
- Vitamins and minerals. These mint chocolate chip bars might taste like dessert, but they are also loaded with 10% of your daily iron needs and more than 60% of your recommended Vitamin C.
- Free from common allergens. If you're looking for a mint chocolate protein bar that also happens to be soy and gluten-free, then WOLO is the answer.
- Healthy fats. Fat is what satiates, but not any fat will help you achieve your health goals. WOLO mint chocolate chip bars contain coconut oil and almond butter, two plant-based and healthy fats.
What's Inside a WOLO Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bar?
- A high-quality blend of milk, whey and protein is the winning combination
- This proprietary blend is designed for slow, even absorption and lasting energy
Less than 6 Grams of Sugar
- It's hard to combine great taste with low sugar, but WOLO does it
- Low sugar and high protein makes this nutritional powerhouse a winning snack
Dietary Preferences and Food Allergies
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Dairy Certified
- Peanut Free
- Vitamin C to battle illness
- Zinc to boost immunity
- Turmeric for increased blood flow and circulation
- Flaxseed for added fiber
- Anti-bacterial properties thanks to coconut oil
What Makes the Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Bar from Wolo So Tasty?
- Pure peppermint oil gives the mint chocolate chip bars a truly refreshing flavor.
- Crunch! There's plenty of texture in the crispy base layer of whey protein crisps that gives these gluten free protein bars extra bite.
- Chocolate - need we say more? Real chocolate chips make the mint chocolate protein a delight to eat.
- An almond butter layer delivers yet another flavor element to balance out the chocolate and mint.
- Sweetness. Although these are low sugar gluten free protein bars, added stevia means there is plenty of sweetness in a natural, low-calorie form.
- Real ingredients. Almonds, flaxseed and coconut oil are just some of the real, unprocessed ingredients that combine to make mint chocolate chip bars truly tasty.
- Layers of flavor. This is not a one-note protein bar. Sink your teeth into the chewy, softer layer before breaking through to the crunch, and nibble on whole chocolate chips along the way. Each bite is a new journey of flavor.
Why are Healthy Snacks So Important When You Travel?
One of the biggest mistakes you can make when traveling is forgetting to eat.
- A skipped meal can mean your blood sugar plummets, which in turns means a grumpy traveler.
- What's worse, skipping a meal or a snack might mean that you head for the unhealthy, sugary snacks instead.
To look and feel your best when you're traveling, opting for a healthy and protein-filled snack is the right call.
- In many cases, a mint chocolate chip bar from WOLO is the portable, tasty and nutritious treat you're looking for.
Who Will Love the Mint Chocolate Protein Wanderbar from Wolo?
- Travelers appreciate that these delicious bars are totally portable. They can be carried onto a flight, and they don't need to be refrigerated.
- Busy parents love that they can get a nutritious snack without a hassle, and it's something they feel comfortable sharing with their kids.
- Teens who need something healthy and the energy to get through a busy day without succumbing to a sugar rush of ingredients in some snack bars.
- Athletes love that WOLO bars in mint chocolate chip deliver healthy and lasting energy. WOLO bars travel easily whether you're cycling, hiking or grabbing a bite at halftime.
- Anyone on a low sugar diet has probably read the back of a protein bar and been shocked to find a staggering amount of sugar. Fortunately, WOLO protein bars are low in sugar without sacrificing taste.
- Foodies will definitely like the incredible taste of the WOLO mint chocolate chip bars. Not many high fiber bars can also be a treat you'll look forward to eating.
- People who eat kosher. The WOLO mint chocolate bar is packed with protein, but it's also kosher. If you're searching for a kosher protein bar, then this is the right fit.
- Kids don't have to eat sugary snacks when they are on the go. A tasty fiber protein bar with chocolate and mint is a great alternative to candy bars, especially if you're on a road trip or just shuttling children from one activity to the next during the week.
When is the Right Time to Eat a Mint Chocolate Protein Bar from Wolo?
- First thing in the morning as a grab-and-go breakfast.
- Between meals as a filling snack.
- After a workout as a way to boost your protein in a hurry.
- After dinner as a sweet dessert that won't give you a sugar rush.
- In your car when there isn't time to stop for a full meal.
- When you're traveling overseas or just exploring a new city.
- At work, if you're ready for a boost of energy in a hurry.
- During sporting events instead of unhealthy snacks and fast food.
- While you're getting active and you need quick calorie replenishment.